Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Internship - And Beyond!

I can't believe I am so close to graduating!

It has been occurring to me recently the scope of what is about to change in our lives. After this semester, ... well, I don't know! So much of my life has been dedicated to the pursuit of a bachelor's degree, I am not sure at all of what to do next.

I had lightly considered the possibility of someday in the far-away future earning a Master's degree, but lately I have been thinking that it might be something to do within the next year or so! Crazy! I have a lot of researching to do on it still, but just the fact that it is a possibility kind of boggles my mind.

Before that though, will come the graduation ceremony, a new job for Davis, hopefully a job for me, and a move to who-knows-where! There is a lot going on!! But we are ready. Our time in Rexburg has been wonderful, if not a little insane, and we have grown so much. Great as it has been, I feel the usual restlessness creeping in and I think I am ready for this change.

As usual, I am not sure why I am writing this! But if anyone actually reads it, cool.

On a festive note - we got our first Christmas tree yesterday!!




Also, last weekend we took a last-minute trip down to Utah because we found out that Aubrey's grave marker had been set! We wanted to be there for the event, but at least it got in before the ground froze. 






That's another weird thing about moving. A few months from now, we likely will not be close enough to visit Aubrey's grave very often at all. I can't yet imagine what that will feel like...probably somewhat like leaving my heart on the road as we drive away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment